Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Time Is Here

So it's that time of year again.... and I see people packed in the stores and getting in the Christmas mood. However, I see that a lot of people aren't celebrating the real reason for the season, and that is Christ. after all without Christ there would be no CHRISTmas. Jesus came to earth in the form of a babe to die for our sins. In my opinion, Jesus gave the ultimate gift. I hope this season that you give the gift of the word of God. Tell someone you know or someone you just met about Jesus.

A lot of churches are canceling their services on Christmas morning. However, Kenwood Missionary Baptist Church is going to have regular church services. We start at 10 am for morning services and we look foreward to having you!
I see him,but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Isreal.     
Numbers 24:17

No comments:

Post a Comment